White Wine Delivery in Los Angeles
If you're looking for a refreshing and crisp bottle of white wine to enjoy in Los Angeles, you're in luck.
Juicefly white wine same-day delivery service offers an extensive catalog of the best white wines and delivers them right to your doorstep.
Taking advantage of the convenience of online ordering, you can choose among amazing options, such as classic Chardonnay, a zesty Sauvignon Blanc, or a fruity Pinot Grigio, and more to meet your needs.
We offer delivery to all parts of Los Angeles in UNDER 1 HOUR so you can have your favorite white wine in hand quickly.
So sit back, relax, and let the white wine come to you.
What Type of White Wine is Most Popular?
There are many popular types of white wine, each with its own unique characteristics and flavor profiles.
Chardonnay, for example, is a full-bodied wine with flavors ranging from buttery and oaky to crisp and citrusy.
And Sauvignon Blanc is a light-bodied one, with herbal and fruity flavors, stands out with its high acidity.
While Pinot Grigio/Pinot Gris has richer and spicier flavors, Riesling distinguishes itself with floral flavors, often with a hint of sweetness.
Further, Moscato is a sweet and fruity one with low alcohol and a slight foaming.
The Best Cheap White Wines
Are you looking for budget-friendly white wine options? You’ve come to the right place. Here are some of them:
- Pinot Blanc has a Pinot Grigio-ish style but a slightly richer flavor profile.
- Barefoot Riesling is a light-bodied white wine with flavors like ripe nectarine and juicy pear. You can pair it with mild cheese, fresh fruit, and spicy foods since it has a bright, vibrant acidity.
- Carlo Rossi Chablis is a semi-dry white wine with its crisp, light taste and flavors of ripe pear. Grilled seafood, pasta dishes or salads are great for it.
- Vermentino is a light-bodied one which has citrus and floral notes with a refreshing finish.
- Redwood Creek Chardonnay stands out with enticing aromas of ripe apple and citrus, with hints of oak. Also, flavors like vanilla, citrus, and tropical fruit are framed by a rich mouthfeel. It is a nice pair of poultry, fish, and cream-based pasta.
The Best Expensive White Wines
There are also many excellent expensive white wines that are considered among the best in the world.
These wines are often made from high-quality grapes, aged in oak barrels, and carefully crafted by skilled winemakers. Here are some examples of the best expensive white wines:
- Chateau d'Yquem Sauternes is a sweet white wine from the Sauternes region of Bordeaux, France. It distinguishes itself with rich, complex flavors of honey, apricot, and vanilla.
- Ladoucette Pouilly-Fumé 2018 has intense hues of freshly cut grass, juicy currant with delicate touches of white flowers and flint. Enjoy it for perfectly integrated acidity, vitalizing freshness, the aroma of fresh hay, exotic fruits, and spicy herbs, elegant body.
- Ca' Brione Terrazze Retiche di Sondrio is a blend of late harvest Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, and Incrocio Manzoni (Pinot Blanc/Riesling) with a small percentage of Nebbiolo vinified as white (10%).