What is champagne?
Most people think champagne is anything bubbly that comes in a bottle. However, in order to be classified as champagne, this sparkling wine must come from the Champagne region of France. The soils, vineyard conditions, and method of production all effect the overall product. Sparkling wine that comes from anywhere else in the world can not be classified as champagne.
You may be wondering how to open a champagne bottle. In movies, they always make it look so easy - right? To open a champagne bottle like a pro, follow these steps:
- Make sure the bottle is chilled: Otherwise, you run the risk of the cork releasing too quickly.
- Cut off the foil below the large lip of the bottle: Use a wine key or small knife to effortlessly remove the foil surrounding the cork.
- Put a napkin or towel over the cork and cage: This is an added safety measure to make sure the cork doesn't fly off. There is a ton of pressure inside the bottle.
- Slowly untwist the cage counterclockwise: While putting pressure on the cork, slowly twist off and remove the cage. Do not point the bottle directly at your face or others. It is best to keep the bottle on a 45 degree angle during this step.
- Twist the bottle: Twist the bottle, not the cork. If you twist the cork, you run the risk of it breaking off inside the bottle.
- Once you feel the cork beginning to loosen from the bottle, start to slowly pull the cork away from the bottle.
- Gently remove the cork from the bottle and wipe away any liquid from the bottle and serve it. Violà
Where to buy champagne online
Buy champagne online easily from Juicefly! We offer the best selection of premium champagne, all delivered to your door fast! Simply browse our online menu of champagne and look for the best champagne for sale. Buying champagne online doesn’t have to be a hassle. We take the hard work out of looking for where to buy champagne by offering you the best selection of champagne online!
Is champagne good for your heart?
Experts say that a glass of champagne can have positive effects on your health. Champagne is made from both red and white grapes which contain antioxidants that prevent damage to your blood vessels, reduce bad cholesterol, and prevent blood clots. If that isn't a good enough reason to buy champagne online, then we don't know what is!