- 1/4 oz 2:1 simple syrup
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 1 1/2 oz Teeling Irish Whiskey
- 1 oz Brugal Extra Viejo Rum
- 4 dashes of Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- Mint bouquet
- In a glass, add in 1/4 oz 2:1 simple syrup and 8-10 mint leaves. Gently muddle the mint leaves.
- Add in 1 1/2 oz Teeling Irish Whiskey and 1 oz Brugal Extra Viejo Rum. Stir with crushed ice to chill, mix, and dilute.
- Top with crushed ice, 4 dashes of Angostura Aromatic Bitters on top of the ice.
- Garnish with a mint bouquet
You don't need a special occasion to mix up this drink! This tasty cocktail is perfect for enjoying during warm evenings, by the pool, or anytime you want to add a little magic to your day.
Of course it looks beautiful, but it tastes even better! Impress your friends, or yourself, by mixing up a Transcontinental Julep. You can get the ingredients delivered straight to you from Juicefly! Start shopping now and we'll deliver your order in an hour or less. What are you waiting for? Let's get this party started!
Interested in more delicious cocktail recipes?
Get flirty with the Summer Fling cocktail
How to make the best Bloody Mary