Easter is upon us and with it comes the desire for some delicious cocktails to celebrate the season. If you usually toast to Easter with wine or beer, try spicing it up with one of these tasty Easter cocktail recipes! We guarantee one of these delicious drinks will make your day extra special.
Sangria is the perfect accompaniment to elevate any occasion. Whether you're planning a big Easter dinner or just hanging with a few friends, this Easter Sangria will be a huge hit.
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Chardonnay or other white wine
- 2/3 cup light rum
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 sliced orange
- 1 sliced green apple
- Combine all liquids in a large pitcher. Stir to combine then add fruit.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
A pink margarita on Easter? Yes, please! This festive drink not only tastes delicious, the beautiful colors will impress your guests as well.
- 2 oz. Don Julio Blanco
- .75 oz. lime juice
- .75 oz. agave syrup
- 2 strawberries
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- Muddle basil and strawberries in a shaker. Add all the liquid ingredients, ice and shake.
- Strain into a glass with fresh ice and garnish with a basil leaf.
Carrot Juice Margarita
It just wouldn't be an Easter cocktail blog without some sort of carrot juice cocktail. If you've never had carrot juice in a cocktail, you're in for a nice surprise. This delicious and refreshing drink will invigorate your senses.
- 1.5 oz Casamigos Blanco Tequila
- 1.5 oz carrot juice (preferably fresh)
- .75 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz agave syrup
- 1 slice of jalapeño
- Into a shaker, add all the ingredients. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a glass over ice and garnish with a lime wedge and Tajín limed rim.
Interested in more cocktail recipes? Check out these delicious ones below!
Unforgettable Irish Margarita Recipe